Actio FR Pro Headset
When your safety is on the line, having the right gear matters. The Actio FR PRO for linemen is an NFPA compliant safety communications system that guarantees flame-resistant protection inside its protective garment, so you can focus on the task at hand. Without coming in contact with the body, it works in tandem with the Actio Pro series radios. Completely handsfree, easy to use, and noise-filtering, the Actio FR PRO provides linemen the safe communication they need–and deserve.
- FR Pro uses Westex UltraSoft® (A Milliken Brand) flame resistant fabric certified to ANSl 107 and UL certified to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E PPE Category 2 requirements in its protective garment.
- The FR Pro system is guaranteed flame-resistant protection inside the special protective garment from electric arc and flash fire exposures, including molten ferrous metal and welding exposures.
- FR Pro’s “Zero Body Contact” design protects users from burns should the FR Pro get ignited inside the protective garment.
- The FR Pro is designed with no exposed metallic parts and concealed inside the protective garment during operation. It must be mounted on Class E or G helmets for effective protection with options for both Type 1 or 2 helmets. It also works with face shields, including arc flash hoods worn over the helmets.
- Clarity of communication is assured even when working in noisy environments with VERTIX’s Cut-The-Noise Technology.
Sign up below to be the first to receive updates on the Actio FR Pro Headset!